Billing and Payment Options
One method of payment does not fit every member’s needs. YVEC offers several payment options for your convenience. Additionally, a 24-hour payment drop box is located in the drive through at our office building in Huntley as well as drop boxes being located in the Albertsons stores at 3137 Grand Avenue and 670 Main Street in Billings and at Reese & Ray’s IGA in Laurel. At this time we are not able to process bill payments via the internet.
1. Standard Monthly Billing – You will receive a monthly invoice for your electrical usage. The cooperative’s system is divided into two billing cycles. The east end (east of Huntley) of the system’s cycle is around the 15th of the month to the 15th of the following month and bills are typically mailed on around the first day of the month. The west end’s cycle is around the 1st of the month to the 1st of the next month and the bills for these accounts are typically mailed on or around the 15th of the month. Bills are due and payable upon receipt.
2. Budget or Equal Billing – Payments are set at your monthly average, making it easy to budget. An accurate 12-month history of your usage at your current residence is helpful in determining what your true monthly average will be. You will receive a monthly invoice indicating the monthly payment amount. Please call Barb Strickler at 348-3411 to sign up for this program.
3. Direct Pay – YVEC offers members two direct payment options:
1) Direct Pay from your bank account. Monthly energy bills are paid with funds transferred to YVEC directly from your bank account.
2) Direct Payment from your credit or debit card (Mastercard or Visa). Your monthly energy bill can be paid automatically from your credit or debit card account each month.
With either option, you will continue to receive a monthly statement to track your billing. Please call the office to request a sign up form, or click on one of the links below.
4. Credit and Debit Cards (Mastercard or Visa) can also be used to pay your monthly bill by calling or visiting the office.