Yes. YVEC will require full payment and may require a deposit (based on your credit history) as a condition of continued service.
Power2Go accounts are not enrolled in Operation Round Up however, members can make contributions to Operation Round Up by visiting the office or by mail anytime.
Prepaid accounts are not eligible for budget billing or bank draft.
Payments will be applied once notification is received by YVEC. Assistance pledges will not be accepted just to keep the service active.
- Online by setting up an account in the SmartHub portal
- The free app is also available for IOS and Android devices.
- Calling into the office (406) 348-3411 or visiting the office at 150 Cooperative Way, Huntley, MT.
- Payments can be made with MoneyGram using receive code #16351 at any CVS or Walmart nationwide.
- At payment Kiosks located in the Billings Heights, Westend, Lockwood, Laurel, and Worden.
- Payments may be made with cash, money order, debit, and/or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and/or American Express). Checks will not be accepted for payments made towards Power2Go accounts.
Balances cannot be checked via MoneyGram or Kiosks.
That is up to you. Payments may be made daily, weekly or monthly as long as a credit balance is maintained.
You are responsible for notifying YVEC of any changes to contact information AND for checking your prepaid balance.
Prepaid accounts are billed and updated daily at 11:00 a.m. You will NOT receive a monthly billing statement. You are responsible for regularly monitoring the balance of your Power2Go account via your SmartHub account.
No. The only fees associated with Power2Go occur if your account is placed on a 30/30 limiter due to non-payment in inclement weather.
A minimum payment of $5.00 will need to be made in order to have a minimum account balance. Payments can be made via cash, money order, debit and/or credit card. Checks are not accepted for the Power2Go Program. You will be required to push the black button on your meter for the power to be restored after you have made the minimum payment to your account.