The Annual Meeting of the Members of the Yellowstone Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc. will be held in the Pavilion at MetraPark in the City of Billings, in Yellowstone County, Montana, beginning at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, the 31st of March, 2022 to consider and take action upon the following matters:
- Report on the number of members present in person in order to determine the existence of a quorum;
- Reading of the notice of the meeting and proof of the due publication or mailing thereof;
- Reading of unapproved minutes of previous meetings of the members and the taking of necessary action thereon;
- Presentation and consideration of reports of officers, trustees and committees;
- Election of three board members - one from each district below:
- District 1 – Custer and Pompeys area.
- District 4 – The Shepherd area, east of Billings, and north of the Yellowstone River.
- District 7 – Pryor and all parts of the system’s area south of the Yellowstone River not assinged to other described districts.
- Unfinished business;
- New business;
Dated at Huntley, Montana this 21st day of March, 2022. Yellowstone Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.
David E. Kelsey, Secretary, Treasurer
Please fill out the Notice to Businesses, Organizations, and Corporations (PDF) to designate a delegate by your organization as a voting representative