- 1 package brownie mix
- 2 Packages of 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs (41380000)
- 6 Ounces Raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon sugar, optional
- First, preheat the oven according to the brownie mix recipe instructions, follow the directions to make the brownie batter, and set to the side.
- Next, use an electric blender at medium to high speed to blend the cream cheese until light and creamy. Then blend in the ⅔ cup of sugar, 2 eggs, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Set to the side.
- Puree the raspberries, strain if desired, and stir in the sugar.
- In a baking dish (13 by 9) sprayed with oil or lined with parchment paper, pour the brownie mix (reserving ¼ cup) and spread evenly on the bottom of the pan. Then cover it with the cheesecake mixture (reserving ¼ cup). Finally, drizzle raspberry mixture on top of the cheesecake adding dollops of brownie mix and cheesecake mixture as needed. Swirl the mixture with a toothpick to create a marbled pattern.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes uncovered (until almost golden) and then for an additional 10 to15 minutes covered with foil, or until the cheesecake is firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Keep leftovers in a lightly sealed container in the fridge for 3 to 5 days.
For more raspberry flavor double the raspberries and sugar amounts.