Skip to content
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, cut into spears and then quartered
- 16 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced Kalamata olives, divided
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 (19 ounce) package tortellini
Greek Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Cook tortellini and add them to a large bowl.
- Chop vegetables and add them to the bowl of tortellini. Lightly stir until mixed well.
- Mince 1 tablespoon Kalamata olives for the dressing, set aside. Combine remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a pint sized mason jar, add salad dressing ingredients and minced olives. Be sure to crush oregano well to release the flavor. Shake mason jar until dressing is combined. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss until well coated.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.