Recipe credit: Garnet Bergren
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup crushed pineapple well drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup raisins (optional) 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs, add oil, sugar, and vanilla. Continue beating mixture until thick.
- Stir in zucchini and pineapple.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to mixture. Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Divide equally into 2 prepared pans or 4 prepared mini loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for an hour.
Send us your favorite recipe! It could be featured in an upcoming issue. If it is featured, you will receive a $25 bill credit. Please send all recipe submissions directly to the Yellowstone Valley Electric Cooperative office.