The Annual Meeting of the Members of the Yellowstone Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc. (YVEC) will be held in the Pavilion at MetraPark in the City of Billings, in Yellowstone County, Montana, beginning at 1 p.m. on Thursday the 18th of March, 2021 to consider and take action upon the following matters:
- Report on the number of members present in person in order to determine the existence of a quorum;
- Reading of the notice of the meeting and proof of the due publication or mailing thereof;
- Reading of unapproved minutes of previous meetings of the members and the taking of necessary action thereon;
- Presentation and consideration of reports of officers, trustees, and committees;
- Election of four board members - one from each district below:
- District 2: The area north and south of Ballantine and the towns of Ballantine and Worden.
- District 3: The area of Huntley and west of Worden.
- District 5: The area west of Billings and Lockwood.
- District 6: The area north of Park City, north of Laurel, and the Molt area.
- Unfinished business;
- New business;
Please fill out the Notice to Businesses, Organizations, and Corporations (PDF) to designate a delegate by your organization as a voting representative.
Dated at Huntley, Montana this 5th day of February 2021 Yellowstone Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc.
David E. Kelsey, Secretary, Treasurer