- 1 ¼ stick of butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup eggnog
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose fl our
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Spray nonstick cooking spray to a large baking sheet.
- Add butter and granulated sugar to an electric mixer or large mixing bowl. Blend until light and fluffy.
- Next add in egg yolks and vanilla and mix to combine. Add in eggnog and mix well.
- Combine fl our, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients into the mixer bowl and mix until a loose dough forms.
- Take 3 tablespoons of dough and form into a ball and place about 1 1/2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely and serve.
Note: Add festive holiday topping or frosting if desired.