Skip to content
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) canned sliced peaches
(do not drain)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 box (15.25 ounces) french vanilla or white cake mix
- ½ cup butter
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray a 9 by 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump both cans of canned peaches into the baking dish. Do not drain, just dump them in.
- Spread out to make sure there are peaches covering the dish evenly. Sprinkle ground cinnamon over the peaches.
- Evenly sprinkle the dry cake mix over the peaches. Gently press it down into the peaches forming a nice even layer of cake mix. (13208000)
- Cut the stick of butter into very thin slices. You want enough to make sure the top of the cake is covered with thin slices of butter.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with vanilla ice cream.