- 6 cups fresh mixed berries – Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries (cut into quarters)
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperatures
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- Additional berries, mint, or cinnamon for garnish
- Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer until completely smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat with a mixer until combined. Add the vanilla and cream, beat until smooth.
- Gently stir the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the berries in a large bowl and pour the cheesecake mixture over the top. Gently mix until fully coated in the cheesecake mixture.
- Garnish with a dash of cinnamon, mint leaves, or additional berries if desired.
Send us your favorite recipe! It could be featured in an upcoming issue. If it is featured, you will receive a $25 bill credit. Please send all recipe submissions directly to the Yellowstone Valley Electric Cooperative office.