Yellowstone Valley Electric Cooperative (YVEC) will rebate $150 for the purchase of a new electric water heater which has either been installed in a newly constructed residence or which has replaced a gas or propane water heater within an existing residence. When a new electric water heater has been purchased to replace an electric water heater in an existing residence, a $100 rebate will be given. To qualify for either rebate, the following conditions shall be met:
- The recipient of the rebate must be receiving electrical service from YVEC.
- The water heater must be connected to a YVEC service.
- The water heater must be installed in compliance with the National Electric and Plumbing Safety Codes.
- A minimum tank capacity of 40 gallons is required.
- The consumer shall agree to provide proof of purchase and supply the information requested within the Water Heater Agreement Form.
(Note: YVEC rebates on all products will not be issued after 90 days of purchase.)
Water Heater Rebate Form
Download the Water Heater Rebate Form (DOCX).