Yellowstone Valley Electric Cooperative (YVEC) will rebate $150 for the purchase of a new electric water heater which has either been installed in a newly constructed residence or which has replaced a gas or propane water heater within an existing residence. When a new electric water heater has been purchased to replace an electric water heater in an existing residence, a $100 rebate will be given. To qualify for either rebate, the following conditions shall be met:
- The recipient of the rebate must be receiving electrical service from YVEC.
- The water heater must be connected to a YVEC service.
- The water heater must be installed in compliance with the National Electric and Plumbing Safety Codes.
- A minimum tank capacity of 40 gallons is required.
- The consumer shall agree to provide proof of purchase and supply the information requested within the Water Heater Agreement Form.
Water Heater Rebate Form
Download the Water Heater Rebate Form (PDF).